Title: 3D Artist / Game Designer / TechOps
Company: Pixel Mine Games
- Experience in QA and bug fixing using Bug Tracker, and other in house tools.
- bug fixing in script design, and game balance issues
- Setup and Maintain Render farm with 3d Studio Max backburner
- Windows Server 2003 experience with database management
Title: RNOC Network Analyst - State of Texas
Company: Time Warner
- Provide proactive monitoring support to the divisions within the region; monitor the health of head end, hub, outside plant and customer premise facilities
- Using Network tools including ICOMS, iGlass, Nagios, Cacti, NYROC, Unified, Big Brother, Acterna Pathtrack and other tool suites.
- Communicate with members of the technical team, supervisors, managers, contractors, and all other appropriate people or companies involved in a network repair and it’s monitoring.
- Minor web development for a Divisional monitoring tool with php.
- Access to CMTS for the Texas Region to provide verification on status alarms and usage.
Experience with: Cisco, Arris C4, Juniper, and Motorola Routers.
Working knowledge of Maintenance, Service, and Installation; Understanding of HFC, CPE devices used in Cable; Understanding of HSD, Digital video, VOD, Switched.
Title: Plant Coordinator, TAC - Austin Division
Company: Time Warner
- Identify, document and coordinate the resolution of service delivery issues using available tools. - Communicate area issues and ETR to technicians and departments that may be impacted.
- Route scheduled demand and preventive field maintenance to responsible areas and monitor tools to insure improved performance.
- Documentation and evaluation of internal project scopes to insure departments impacted are informed of projects. Track and clear all assigned projects on a daily basis, reporting critical information for each.
- Research all assigned complaints for resolution and communicate with the proper personnel for timely repair.
- Maintain quality control for the engineering department through evaluation of plant certification and preventive maintenance.
- Maintain a database of all preventive maintenance records. Compile daily, weekly and monthly reports on these records.
- Assist with tracking, documentation and evaluation of all service impacting issues, file daily clearing information for area issues.
Title: Operations Support Engineer - High Impact Resolution Team
- Provide advanced support diagnosing, processing, and resolving network problems experienced by our customers, head ends, and Network Operating Centers
- Inquiries from customers concerning installation, operations, or troubleshooting of data networks, services, and products. Including; CMTS, Router, DHCP, DNS, TFTP, SSH, SNMP and diagnostic access.
- Coordinate problem resolution with other support personnel.
- Follow trouble tickets through to closure to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
Title: Technical Support Engineer
- Troubleshoot customers for internet connectivity, hardware and software issues
- Proven track record of strong organizational and excellent communication skills (including interpersonal, writing and editing) with the ability to multitask, prioritize efficiently and meeting deadlines.
- Furthered computer proficiency in software applications: Both Windows and Macintosh applications and configurations, and e-mail platforms, and multiple troubleshooting programs.
Windows 7 - Windows Vista - Windows XP - Windows 2000 - Windows Server 2003 - Windows Server 2000 - Backtrack Linux - Ubuntu Linux
Microsoft Office Suite - Works, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook
ICOMS, iGlass, Nagios, Cacti, NYROC, Unified, Big Brother, Acterna Pathtrack
Cisco, Arris C4, Juniper, and Motorola Routers
Dell PowerEdge Rack Servers
CISCO- Training – Completed 11/2007
Cisco Cable Routers
Certificate at Cisco in Austin, TX, United States.
SCTE- Training – Completed 09/2007
Certificate at SCTE in Austin, TX, United States.
SCTE- Training – Completed 08/2007
IPv6: Impact on Cable Networks